Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 12 June 2017

To the Happy Couple

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and are well.

I am just popping in to share another wedding card that I made recently.

Once again I have coloured up my LOTV stamp called 'Wedding Couple'.

Although this is very similar to the last wedding card I made, I have added  a shaker element to it. 

The shape of the card has been cut using a Spellbinders heart die. With the final heart I cut,  I stamped the word LOVE from a Joycrafts 'Sending Love' stamp set into the centre and embossed it with silver embossing powder, finishing off with some iridescent hearts and pearl string and finally I overlapped a heart cut from a Marianne die.

The centre heart on the front and base of the card (which can't be seen in the photo very well) has been covered with lace.

The flowers, lace, heart charms, heart gems and diamante hearts are from my stash. The trailing leaves are a Rosy Owl die.

I have sprinkled some Glamour Dust onto the dress to give it some sparkle.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Bride: 
Dress: Hickory Smoke
Flowers: Aged Mahogany, Spun Sugar, Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters
Groom:
Top Hat, Trousers, Jacket Tails: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Shirt: Old  Paper
Shoes: Pumice Stone

That's it from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

5 comments:

  1. Love this card and gives me ideas for my granddaughter's wedding next year. thanks for all the pretty cards and good ideas. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so romantic and beautiful Gina. I love the shaker element in the centre with the entwined heart die cut, a really pretty centre piece.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous depth and detail Gina and such a sweet image.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Gina ,
    What a beautiful wedding card ! Love this shaker element and the stamp so cute .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Gina, so many gorgeous touches as always. I like how you added the 'love' wording and embossed it in the heart - just lovely
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete