Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 1 December 2017

New Challenge Marvelous Magnolia - The Night Before Christmas Tilda

Hi everyone, 

Happy Friday, I hope that you have all had a good week. Well it's not long to the big day now, I have almost finished my Christmas shopping, but as always I am behind with my cards.

As it is the first of the month, we have a new challenge at 
Marvelous Magnolia and our theme is 

'Anything Goes'

I have coloured up an older Maggie called 'The Night Before Christmas Tilda' with DI reinkers and placed it behind a Crafters Companion Die'sire window die cut.

Along the top edge I've placed a Joy Crafts icicle die which I have covered with glamour dust. The pine branches are a fantasy die which have been cut in green card and edged with white gesso. I have also added gesso to the roses, pine cones and berries.

The square pearl trim, pine cones and lace attached to the tags are from the Ribbon Girl.

The lace along the bottom edge, ribbon and rhinestone sparkler are from my crafty stash.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Red: Barn Door, Aged Mahogany, Black Soot
Green: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters.

Well that's all from me today.

Have a wonderful weekend (I'm off to London tomorrow for a girly day out).

Thank you for popping in.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hun, lovely colour ways and great effect with the window, love her peeping out, enjoy your girlie day, can I come, lol hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so Christmassy Gina, love the layout, especially the gesso on your gorgeous roses and your little charm, very pretty. A gorgeous design, love the bling too he he!
    Crafty cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Gina What a Beautiful creation !!
    Have a nice weekend .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and detail Gina.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another absolutely stunning Christmas card Gina.
    I'm loving the colours, and the embellishments look gorgeous.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning card from you again today Gina. I love the traditional colours and beautiful details including this gorgeous window die cut.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Gina what a stunning design, your coloring, embellishments and bling are so beautiful.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a stunning card and the rest of your blog is lovely :) Thanks for applying for the DT Call at Creative Inspirations :) xxx

    ReplyDelete